Place of work: Warsaw (Powiśle) / hybrid
Tensorflight is a high-potential startup backed by leading NY, Silicon Valley, Bermuda and Australian investors from Fortune 500. We are a machine learning company that developed an AI building inspector, a technological product that revolutionizes the property insurance industry worldwide. We automate the remote inspection of commercial buildings using satellite, airplane, street view and lidar images. Our software captures, organizes, and analyzes data for buildings and properties to unlock valuable insight like construction type and property value. That helps underwriters reduce risk and cost in some cases even 100-fold as we replace physical inspection. Currently we are working on defining an accurate rebuild value of the commercial buildings.
Tensorflight is not only a machine learning company that gains worldwide recognition due to its great product, it’s also a group of creative and curious people who passionately move this project forward. We have a friendly and open minded startup atmosphere and we’re all united by a culture rooted in trust and authenticity. Our team is led by talented and dynamic leaders whose care and integrity brought the whole organization to the path of success.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Participate in building and implementing our marketing strategy;
- Work efficiently with selected agencies and freelancers;
- Provide our target audience with interesting, relevant materials and insights;
- Create better sales enablement materials;
- Search for the right insurance conferences for our sales team to attend;
- Make sure we are present in the right media in a meaningful way;
- Support our CMO in her daily tasks;
- Partner with the Sales, Product, Customer Success and HR team.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing or equivalent degree;
- At least 2 years of B2B marketing experience and/or content writing;
- Practical knowledge on how to run marketing campaigns on multiple channels;
- Experience working with a tech product;
- Skills to create content that boosts SEO, copywriting skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English;
- Good attention to details and overall project management skills;
- Keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise;
Self-driven attitude, independence, proactivity and self management.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- 8-10k pln depending on you experience and a type of contract
- B2B or employment contract
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Polish American team
- International clients (Polish, American, Australian and Japanese)
- Many challenges and opportunities for growth
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid model of work (1-2 days per week in the office)
- Office in Powiśle, Warsaw
- Daily lunches in the office
- Integration events
- Private health care and multisport fitness card
We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
*Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at https://www.tensorflight.com/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000)) in TENSORFLIGHT POLAND Sp. z o. o. (or TENSORFLIGHT INC.) according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”